Read Beyond the Beaten Path this summer during our 2022 Summer Reading Challenge!
June 27, 2022 – August 15, 2022
If you’re logging on paper this year, don’t forget to turn in your logs by Friday, 8/19 to be eligible for the reading prizes!
Teens and tweens entering into grades 6 through 12 are encouraged to sign up and log their reading via Beanstack.
Read Beyond the Beaten Path Reading Challenge
- For every two books you read, earn a badge!
- For every craft and activity you participate in, earn a badge!
- Earn more badges to secure more chances to win fabulous prizes
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Cards
- Ice Cream Gift Cards
- Movie Tickets
- And our grand prize… an Amazon gift card!
See all the crafts and events happening this summer in the brochure at the bottom of this page, after these helpful links:
The Great Outdoors Quiz – complete the quiz for a chance to win a gift card to Shaw’s Ice Cream.
Submissions for the Summer Reading Photo & Story Contests are now closed.
Need help logging your reading online? Find our Beanstack tutorials here. You can also pick up a paper log in the library if you prefer to track your reading on paper.