The Friends of the Dracut Public Library (FOL) is an independent, nonprofit organization of civic-minded volunteers. We support the Parker Memorial Library by promoting library awareness, providing needed un-budgeted items such as programming through fundraising, and participating in literacy programs.
We are library users who know what a wonderful resource we have in the Parker Memorial Library. We believe the library is important.
What We Do
- Our major fundraiser is the annual book sale. The book sale, which has become a notable community event, promotes literacy by getting affordable books into homes. Donations for the sale are accepted for a period directly before the sale. Watch for an announcement regarding donations.
- We also run mini book sales throughout the year.
- The Book Nook, open year round on the 1st floor of the library, sells previously owned books at affordable prices. The book store is open to the general public.
- The FOL also runs a Fall Raffle.
- The FOL annually awards a scholarship for a worthy, college-bound student. Download a Friends of the Library Scholarship Form. Congratulations to the 2023 Scholarship winner, Anisha T.!
- The Friends sponsor the Museum Pass program offering patrons free or discounted access to area museums, zoos, and other family activities.
Who We Are
|Angela DeMange, President
|Marc Croes, Secretary
|Terri Penney and Amy Spence, Co-Treasurers
Please reach out to one of us with any questions that you have.
Check us out on social media!
Support Our Work
Friends Corporate Membership
The Friends of the Dracut Library look toward the community for support in order to continue offering varied programs and services and we invite you to become a Corporate Member.
Donate to the Friends of the Library
Donate online through PayPal using this form.