- Place items on hold in the Library’s online catalog, or by calling us at 978-454-5474.
- We will notify you by phone or email when your items are available for pick-up.
- Once you have received notice, you need to call us to set up a pick-up time
- Park in the Reserved Space at the front of the building. Your items will be bagged and placed into the bin at your scheduled pick up time.
- Take your items from the bin. It’s that simple!
How Do I Place an Order?
It’s easy! If you know what you want, login to our online catalog and make your request. If you’re not sure what you want, you can call the library and ask for suggestions, based on the kind of book you like to read, or topic that you are interested in, and a staff member will help you
Hours of Library Take-out Service
You may pick up your confirmed orders only during the following times. You must have a reservation.
Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. (These hours may change due to rain, or as we assess demand and community needs).
Please continue to return your items through the outside book drop in the front of the building.
If you would like help placing an order, or if you have questions about our Library Take-out service, please call us at 978-454-5474.
If you have questions about our phased return of services, please contact Library Director, Nanci Hill (978-454-5474, extension 301), or Assistant Library Director, Diane Annunziato (978-454-5474, extension 302).