Information on Unemployment and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Learn what you must do to protect yourself from this fast-spreading virus. Also, most common symptoms, best ways to treat, and more.
COVID-19 Assistance (211)
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, accessing free childcare, or for other essential services, go to 211.org/services/covid19221.org/services/covid19 and enter your zip code, or dial 211 to speak to someone who can help.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Advisory (who.int)
- Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security COVID-19 Situation Reports
- Massachusetts Government Information on Coronavirus (mass.gov)
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services – Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)
COVID-19 Command Center
Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
Get information from trusted sources.
- Visit https://www.mass.gov/covid19 for the latest news, case counts, and lab testing results.
- Call 2-1-1 with questions.
- Text the keyword COVIDMA to 888-777 to receive notifications to your phone.
Helpful Links from the COVID-19 Command Center
COVID-19 Printable Fact Sheets
|English||2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)||Accessible English|
|Traditional Chinese||2019 年新型冠狀病毒 (COVID-19)||Accessible Traditional Chinese|
|Simplified Chinese||2019 年新型冠状病毒 (COVID-19)||Accessible Simplified Chinese|
|Spanish||Nuevo Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)||Accessible Spanish|
|Portuguese||2019 Novo Coronavírus (COVID-19)||Accessible Portuguese|
|Haitian Creole||Nouvo Kowonaviris 2019 (COVID-19)||Accessible Haitian Creole|
|Vietnamese||Chủng Mới của Vi-rút Corona 2019 (COVID-19)||Accessible Vietnamese|