The Library is OPEN for Phase 2 access.
We want to re-open when it is safe for both you and the staff. We understand that it is frustrating to wait to use our in-person services again. We appreciate your patience.
With safety foremost in our minds, we will begin Phase 2 of our re-opening plan on Wednesday, July 8th.
This phase allows for limited access to the library building.
- Library Take-Out will still be offered.
- During this phase, no more than 25 people (including staff) will be allowed in the building at any given time.
- All patrons (and staff) must put on a mask before entering the building and keep it on (unless in individual offices) for the duration of their stay.
- All patrons (and staff) must use hand sanitizer before entering the building, and maintain social distancing.
- Entrance and exit from the building will be one way.
- Access will be available to the 1st floor, excluding the Children’s Room and the Meeting Room. The 2nd floor will remain CLOSED to the public at this time. Patrons requiring materials held on the 2nd floor or in the Children’s room, may ask a staff member to retrieve them.
Hours of Operation
- SENIORS ONLY – Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- All Patrons – Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Library Take-Out – Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- · Online Programming
- · Library Take-Out (scheduled curb-side pickup)
- · Material Holds
- · Self Pick-Up of Materials inside the building
- · e-cards
- · Reference Help
- · Download Help
- · Genealogy Help
- · Reading Recommendations
- · Title Search Help
Services & Spaces Not Yet Available
- · No Public Restrooms
- · No Computer Use
- · No Book Nook
- · No Quiet Study Room Use
- · No Meeting Room Use
- · No Study Carrel Use
- · No In-person programming
- · No Photocopy Services
- · No Faxing Services
- · No Notary Public Services
Nanci Milone Hill
M.G. Parker Memorial Library