The Trustees and staff are happy to welcome you back to the Parker, beginning on February 1st.
In addition to the services we were offering before we closed back in December, we will also be offering study spaces and visits to the Children’s Room, by reservation only.
Hours will be as follows:
Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
We would like your visit to be as safe as possible. To that end,
- There will be a limit of 50 people (including staff) in the building at one time.
- You must wear a mask and sanitize your hands before entering the building. Masks must remain in place during your entire stay.
- Public restrooms will be open. Patrons must request the key at the Circulation Desk (1st floor bathrooms) or the Reference Desk (2nd floor bathroom). Restrooms will be sanitized between use.
- There will be four (4) public computers available for 45-minute sessions. To make a reservation, please contact the Reference Desk at extension 4. Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- We will have three tables available for quiet study. Each table will have one chair. Reservations are for two-hours and may be made by contacting the Reference Desk at extension 4. Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations may be made for family visits to the Children’s Room during limited hours. A family will consist of up to two adults and four children. Visits will be for browsing the collection only. Reservation are available for 20-minute time periods. To make a reservation, contact the Children’s Room at extension 3.
- Curbside pick-up will continue to be available for your convenience.
- The Meeting Room is not available at this time.
- All program will continue to be virtual until further notice.